Washington Nationals ace Max Scherzer is a bad, bad man. A day after shattering his nose he pitched seven shutout innings against the Phillies. The legend grows.
Don’t cross Mad Max. Washington Nationals fans have had the privilege of watching Max Scherzer do what he does for the last five years.
He’s like Wolverine. He’s the best at what he does – and what he does isn’t very nice.
Since joining the Nats in 2015, Scherzer has won 74 games and struck out 1,274 batters. If you think a little thing like a broken nose and a massive shiner would keep him from taking the mound to mow down hitters, you’re wrong.
Because that’s exactly what he did. After breaking his nose during a bunting drill the day before, Mad Max took the mound against a potent Phillies lineup and dominated them, throwing seven shutout innings and striking out 10.
• Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association
• Made in collaboration with BreakingT
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
You can order your t-shirt today for just $28. Don’t wait. Get your shirt and tell the entire world who you’re rooting for.