The Washington Nationals have taken a 1-0 lead in the World Series, thanks in large part to the play of Juan Soto. You know what that means. T-shirt time.
After starting the season 19-31, the Washington Nationals turned things around in stellar fashion, taking a 1-0 lead over the Houston Astros in the World Series.
And the Soto Shuffle has taken over The District.
Juan Soto – the young Nats outfielder – is doing it all for Washington right now. He went 3-for-4 in Game One with a double and a home run. He drove in three runs and stole a base.
If he keeps this up, Washington is going to win it all.
But before we get ahead of ourselves, it’s important to remember why we came here in the first place… because of an awesome new t-shirt from BreakingT.
Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Navy, white, brown and black print. Available in four styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in red. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in red. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-2XL
- Women’s Dolman T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended scoop neck in red. Flowy fit. S-XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in red. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Designed by Athlete Logos + Evan Russell.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products look great and feel great. They’re comfortable, unique and well-fitting. In short, there’s nothing not to love about a BreakingT product.