As the Washington Nationals ramp up Spring Training, fans need to gear up for a new season. This Scherzer-Strasburg tee is a great place to start.
Finally, a ticket all of Washington D.C. can get behind. Max Scherzer and Stephen Strasburg, pitching the Washington Nationals to a 1-0 record every day.
As you are already well aware, the Nats have a World Series Championship to defend in 2020. There’s no way they’ll be able to do that if their two aces aren’t at their best.
So show some support before Opening Day rolls around with the newest t-shirt (or hoodie) from our friends at BreakingT.
Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Red and white print. Available in two styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in heather navy. Unisex sizing with a snug fit.
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in navy. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing.
- Designed and printed in the USA.
At this point, you should already own some BreakingT gear. But, if for some reason you don’t, here’s the rundown.
BreakingT’s motto is ‘Wear The Moment’ and they let fans do that by creating designs in real-time to react incredibly fast to the biggest moments and stories in sports.
That’s cool, but we wouldn’t be showing them off if they didn’t make incredible products. Their hoodies are loose in the right spots and tight in others, meaning you don’t get cold. Plus, they’re incredibly soft and comfortable. The same is true for their t-shirts. And the uniqueness of their designs speaks for itself.
So don’t wait, Washington Nationals fans. Order your t-shirt ($28) or hoodie ($48) today and tell the world who you’re rooting for.