Washington Nationals fans need this Soto Walk-Off t-shirt
Juan Soto isn’t going to take on 3-0 with the game on the line for the Washington Nationals. He’s going to mash the cover off the ball. So you’ll love this shirt.
The Washington Nationals opened the 2021 MLB season in dramatic fashion – with none other than Juan Soto coming up big in the biggest moment.
With runners on second and third, Soto took to the plate. He was up in the count 3-0, but he wasn’t interested in walking.
He wanted to end the game. And he did just that.
Soto hit a soft liner to centerfield, scoring the runner from second and breaking the 5-5 tie the Nationals and Braves had.
Which is why we think you’re going to love – and we mean love – BreakingT’s latest t-shirt. Check it out below.
Juan Soto isn’t about taking 3-0 pitches with the game on the line.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Navy, brown, and white print. Available in four styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather red. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in red. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in red. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s Dolman: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended scoop neck in red. Flowy fit. S-XL
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
You can order your new favorite t-shirt for just $28 to Wear The Moment and tell the entire world who you’re rooting for.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.