Mandatory Credit: H.Darr Beiser-USA TODAY Sports
With today being Christmas Eve, which Washington Nationals’ players made the “Baseball Santa” naughty or nice list this year?
With Christmas Eve being today (even though it’s warm outside), Santa is getting prepared to pack the toys on his sleigh to bring to children all over the world. Before he leaves the North Pole, he is going to check his big list one more time to see who was naughty or nice this year and decide whether they get toys or a lump of coal.
More from District on Deck
- Latest DraftKings Sportsbook Promo Code in Maryland: Bet $5, Win $200 Guaranteed
- Nationals Claim Jeter Downs Off Waivers
- Washington Nationals Minor League Spotlight: Robert Hassell III
- Washington Nationals Tuesday Q&A
- 3 Free Agents the Nationals Should Gamble On
That got us to thinking about this question: What would happen if there was a baseball Santa? While the Washington Nationals’ 2015 season was disappointing as they did not live up to the World Series predictions people gave them for March, there were some players who still made the nice list even though the team failed in terms of reaching their ultimate goal.
So, for today, we wanted to give three players for both the naughty and nice lists respectively for this season. For the record, this is for strictly the 2015 season, so if a player has been traded or signed by another team, they are still eligible for this list since baseball Santa can deliever to their gifts to the current team that they play for.
More from Max Scherzer
- Washington Nationals: Don’t Hold Your Breathe On A Max Scherzer Reunion
- Washington Nationals: Max Scherzer Scratched From Game 6 Reminiscent Of 2019
- Washington Nationals: Max Scherzer and Trea Turner bring wealth of Postseason experience to Dodgers ahead of Postseason run
- Nationals: Max Scherzer comments have me rethinking my fandom
- Washington Nationals: How Did The Nats Do In The All-Star Game?
So, with that being said, here are the players that will be getting presents under their tree and which players will be finding some coal in their stockings on Christmas morning. First, let’s start with the nice list:
Next: Nice List #1